You can submit any or all of the following:
- A link to a forum or a discussion group
- A link to a local or national advocacy group, professional group, or service provider
- A link to a publication or online resource
- A description of the resource
- An image - for each image you will be asked to provide a brief description or Alt tag, for users with visual
- A link to YouTube, podcasts, or other media content
- A link to a PowerPoint presentation or slideshow
- ... or whatever else you think would benefit Resource Center users!
Project Access for All reserves the right to edit entries (not the content they link to), move miscategorized entries,
and remove entries that are not relevant or have dead links.
Tips for Sharing What You Know on the Cultural Access and Inclusion Resource
- If you're in the field, be generous in sharing your resources!
- Before you add your resource, please search the resource center to ensure it has not already been added.
- Make sure your material is accessible to everyone. For example, with resources containing audio content,
images, or video, include verbal descriptions, captioning, or transcription for users with disabilities.
- Let everyone know what you have to share! Post to our Twitter and Facebook feeds when you upload. Just fill
out the simple field on the submission form. You can also post to your own social media networks using
Please create an account or log in to add a new resource to our database
Creating an account is free. Once you have created your account, you may add as many
resources as you like. You may also log in to edit your profile/directory information or change
resources you have already added.
You or your organization will retain the copyright to any content created by you. By uploading
or linking to your resource, you give permission for it to be distributed for use in an educational
You may also use your login to add your institution to the ProjectAccessForAll National Registry of Accessible Arts and Recreation.Add your Institution