Stories from the Field
Read stories of access and inclusion in museums and cultural institutions, from across the street or across the country, in the Project Access for All Newsroom.
Share your story with the world!
The purpose of these blog posts is to serve as a platform for staff at museums and other cultural institutions to share and learn about inclusive initiatives that engage people with disabilities.
These posts will appear on the Project Access for All Newsroom page. We want to encourage submissions throughout the month of October, but once you’ve created our account, you can return to post again anytime.
As you draft your blog posting, please consider the following suggestions:
- Focus your posting on an inclusive/accessible program, exhibit, class, or other initiative in your institution that is unique.
- Share how visitors have responded to the initiative.
- Write in a conversational tone that will hold the interest of readers.
- Include pictures and/or videos.
- Hyperlink information when possible (e.g., the name of your institution, the initiative, etc.).
- Keep your posting between 300 and 500 words.
Create an account and submit your posting here today!